Using an array of specialized software and equipment designed specifically for advanced cell phone forensics, MPGonline experts are able to extract key evidence from cellular phones, Smartphones, PDA’s, GPS units and other mobile devices. We are able to extract active and deleted data from many cell phones on the market today. Common engagements include the recovery of text messages, pictures, videos and call history logs.
Additionally, we are able to perform advanced analyses such as chip-off forensic extractions, spyware checks to determine if surveillance software is installed on a device, operating system and application artifact recovery (Internet history, emails, tweets, etc.), and localization services to determine where a phone has been.
Some of the kinds of data that may be retrieved and examined during a Cell Phone/PDA forensic investigation, even after being deleted, include:
- Examples of commonly recoverable data includes:
- Text Messages (SMS – Short Message Service)
- Photo/Multimedia Messages (Multimedia Messaging Service)
- Pictures and Images
- Video and Audio Recordings
- Call History Logs (Received calls, Missed calls, Dialed calls)
- Phonebook and Contacts
- Calendar and Task List Entries
- Emails stored on handset
- Internet Browsing History
- Social Networking Artifacts (Facebook, Twitter, IM)
- Application Artifacts (data from programs installed on Smartphone devices)
We are able to forensically process over 3500+ models of cellular phone handsets – capabilities include forensic processing of:
- Handsets using all carrier technologies including CDMA, GSM, IDEN, TDMA and EDGE
- Phones from all major wireless service providers including Verizon Wireless, Sprint/Nextel, AT&T, T-Mobile, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, TracFone, MetroPCS, Boost Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, PowerNet Mobile, VodaPhone, China Mobile, Orange France, Telstra Australia and many others
- Smartphone and PDA devices running all major operating systems including Apple iPhone, Google Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile, Blackberry, Palm, and Symbian
Give us a call at (678) 605-6640 or (256) 515-4055 or "Contact Us" today for more information.